CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2012

November Virtual Book Club Author

This month our featured author is Tomie dePaola!  If you want to participate,  all you need to do is pick a favorite Tomie dePaola book, do a fun activity inspired by the chosen book, and come back here and share on November 19th!  I love seeing all of your wonderful ideas!   


Come back and join all of us who are participating in our monthly virtual book club for kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from the readers of my blog. It makes my day! I have recently had a lot of inappropriate spam that has snuck through, so I am turning on the moderation of comments for a short time, to see if it helps. I am so sorry for any inconvience this may cause, but I want to remain a family friendly blog. -Danielle @Mommy and Me Book Club