CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Farm Fun & Children's Bookshelf

This is our second week participating in the Children's Bookshelf.  I hope that you will take a moment to share some of your favorite activities based on a favorite book. 


I loved all  the fantastic blog posts that were linked up last week!  Did you get a chance to see this fabulous Preschool Unit based on the book The Year at Maple Hill Farm by Alice and Martin Provensen by Frugal Fun 4 Boys?  I love farm units in the fall, don't you?  Make sure to head over and see all of the fun activities she did with her boys.




Last Fall, we had a lot of fun with a unit based on The Big Red Barn by Margaret Wise Brown. I loved how these spray painted Big Red Barns turned out!


The Little Red Hen was another favorite farm book with our little ones.  They helped us make bread and made their own Little Red Hens with red feathers.



So, now, it is your turn to share with us all of your kid lit inspired posts this week. Please link up any children's book posts below and don't forget to follow The Children's Bookshelf on Pinterest or visit TCB's co-hosts: What Do We Do All Day?, No Twiddle Twaddle, Smiling Like Sunshine, Mommy and Me Book Club, My Little Bookcase and Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns.

By linking up you are giving permission for any of the co-hosts to pin and/or feature a photo from that post on a future The Children's Bookshelf post. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from the readers of my blog. It makes my day! I have recently had a lot of inappropriate spam that has snuck through, so I am turning on the moderation of comments for a short time, to see if it helps. I am so sorry for any inconvience this may cause, but I want to remain a family friendly blog. -Danielle @Mommy and Me Book Club