CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Featured on Imagination Soup!

Our Mommy and Me Blog was featured on Imagination Soup.  If you aren't familiar with this website, I hope you will enjoy exploring all of Melissa's, the author's, thoughtful posts on education and parenting.  She is an involved and informed parent, as well as an award winning writer and educator. She is fabulous and inspiring to all of us who have young children in our lives.  I feel privileged that she highlighted our little group. 

1 comments:

Melissa Taylor

Thank you so much, Danielle! I love, love, love your post and ideas!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from the readers of my blog. It makes my day! I have recently had a lot of inappropriate spam that has snuck through, so I am turning on the moderation of comments for a short time, to see if it helps. I am so sorry for any inconvience this may cause, but I want to remain a family friendly blog. -Danielle @Mommy and Me Book Club